Silver Gel is a rejuvenating cosmetic gel that contains 20 ppm SilverSol Nano-Silver infused hydrogel formula. This product’s powerful silver formula not only hydrates and softens the skin but also actively heals skin. The SilverSol Technology used in the Silver gel has been scientifically tested and shown to be 10 times more effective than other skin and body products that contain up to 3,000 ppm silver in independent studies. Silver Gel is also a great choice for a healthy skin microbiome as it does not impede the growth of healthy probiotics. Studies have shown that Silver Gel is effective and safe even for daily use.
Silver Gel Features:
- Cools and soothes skin: Helps to protect and beautify skin
- All Natural: Naturally promotes healing
- Unscented and Dye-free
- No staining, non-stinging, and no sticking
- No BPA: Safe for children
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Rejuvenates without feeling greasy
- Gentle and soothing
- Utilizes silver technology
- Unscented and free of dyes and alcohol
- Promotes skin healing
Silver Gel Use:
- It is used to treat minor cuts, scrapes, or burns.
- It is used to treat skin irritation.
- It is used to promote the healing of skin ulcers and wounds.
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of skin infection like oozing, heat, swelling, redness, or pain.
How to Store:
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Protect from heat and light.
- Keep in a safe place. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired Silver Gel. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out Silver Gel. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
20 ppm patented silver solution (deionized water, silver), TEA and Carbomer.
What are the ingredients?
About TEA and carbomer – Here is a safety assessment clip found on line – “The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel assessed the safety of triethanolamine (TEA) and 31 related TEA-containing ingredients as used in cosmetics. The TEA is reported to function as a surfactant or pH adjuster; the related TEA-containing ingredients included in this safety assessment are reported to function as surfactants and hair- or skin-conditioning agents. The panel concluded that TEA and related TEA-containing ingredients named in this report are safe as used when formulated to be nonirritating.”
Does this have coconut oil and vitamin e as stated in the description? If it does why is it not listed in the ingredients?
They are not listed under cosmetic contents. Listed is deionizer water,Tes, and Carbomer.
For more information related to any medical equipment check ProRemarks. It is a website that has authentic information.