The Oxymizer Pendant delivers higher oxygen concentrations with lower Continuous flow rates. To enlarge, simply tap the screen. Pendants and Mustache Style Cannulas are available from Oxymizer Pendant Conserving Devices. They’re easy to use, disposable, and don’t require any batteries. Oxymizer Pendant Conserving Devices are for people who need continuous oxygen supply. The Oxymizer pendant is a customised oxygen cannula that may be used to provide high-flow oxygen therapy for lengthy periods of time. It can work with a wide range of oxygen sources. The Oxymizer Pendant stores pure oxygen in a reservoir to boost the concentration of oxygen inhaled.
Oxymizer Pendant FEATURES:
- Delivers a savings ratio of up to 4:1 / Reduces oxygen costs by up to 75%
- There are no batteries required.
- From a five-liter concentrator, you may get the equivalent of 7.5 litres.
- It has a built-in humidification feature.
- Compatible with a wide range of oxygen sources, including compressed gas, concentrators, and liquid oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / oxygen / Adapts to the oxygen supply needs of a wide spectrum of patients.
- Proven efficacy for sleep and exercise / Ensures adequate saturation in a wide range of situations
- Can reach the equivalent of a 7.5 Lpm setting at 5 Lpm / Meets the needs of patients who require a high litre flow.
- at all flows & the Mustache model for flows higher than 4 Lpm / Offers enhanced oxygen saturations and enhanced conservation
- When used instead of a non-rebreather mask, it provides appropriate saturations at greater flows / Improves patient comfort by allowing them to eat, drink, and talk without being hindered.
- At lower flow rates, sufficient saturations are achieved / Reduces nasal discomfort caused by increased flow rates.
- has a hidden reservoir that may be worn under clothing &Mustache-style model has an upgraded, clear facepiece / Provides less noticeable oxygen delivery
- includes tiny nasal prongs and soft, flexible cannula tubing All-day wearable comfort
- Handheld nebulizers, incentive spirometers, and suctioning devices can all be used without stopping oxygen therapy.
- Effectively oxygenates individuals who are difficult to saturate, especially those with refractory hypoxemia.
Basic principles of Oxymizer Pendant:
The Maximizer is a disposable conserving device with a built-in reservoir for storing expired air (20mls). During the rest of exhalation, that air is enriched or replaced with oxygen.
- Oxymizer– reservoir cannula that stores air on initial expiration. It enriches that air with oxygen during the remainder of expiration.
- The diaphragm collapses on initial inspiration, delivering a bolus of highly oxygen-enriched air to the deepest part of the lungs.
- Because of this the Oxymizer efficiently delivers supplemental oxygen by:
- O2 savings of up to 75 percent
- Reduces nasal irritation
- Eliminates the need for supplemental humidification
For more information related to Medical topics check ProRemarks. A platform that has authentic information.