Knee Crutch provides excellent support for lower leg injuries and surgeries. This hands-free crutch style makes it easy to glide around without requiring much physical strain. Alternative knee roller crutches may be just what you need to stay active and mobile.
Knee Crutch Features:
- Tool Free Assembly
- Easily converts for left or right leg
- Independent upper and lower leg height adjustments
- Fully adjustable straps with comfort pads
- Quick release buckles – on/ off in seconds
- Ergonomic knee platform with three layer, dual density pad
- Non-slip, replaceable Vibram tread
Knee Crutch Activity Level:
- Before your injury, could you walk up and down stairs without any kind of assistance? If so, move on to the next question. If not, the iWalk2.0 may not be the right solution for you.
- Are you able to balance on the non-affected leg? If you can balance for 30 seconds or more, then move on to the next question.
- How would you describe your activity level: high, average or low? If you answered low, the iWalk2.0 may not be right for you. For all other answers, move on to the next section.
Type of Injury:
- Are both legs injured? If so, then the iWalk 2.0 may not work well for you. If the injury is only to one leg, move on to the next question.
- Is your injury below or above the knee? If the injury is below the knee, move on to the next question.
- Does your knee bend to 90 ° without pain or discomfort? If the answer is yes, move on to the next question.
- Is your unaffected leg fully functional? If the answer is yes, move on to the next question.
- Do you have an ACL tear, MCL tear, patella condition, hamstring tear, groin injury, piriformis injury, IT band issue, illiopasoas, or a diabetic ulcer? If you do, this product may not be right for you. If you do not experience these conditions, move on to the next section.
Height, Weight and Age:
- Are you over 55? If the answer is yes, then Knee Crutch may not be right for you, depending on your activity level and dexterity.
- Are you between 4’10” and 6’6″? If the answer is yes, move on the next question.
- Are you under 275 lbs.? If the answer is yes, move on to the next question.
- Is the circumference of your thigh less than 27 inches? If the answer is yes, move on to the next section.
- Get your life back!
- Hands-free, pain-free mobility
- Functional independence
- Tool free assembly
- Go up or downstairs safely and easily
- Clinically proven
- Inexpensive and effective
Knee Crutch Applications:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur
- Bunion Surgery Recovery
- Jones Fracture
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Sprained Ankle
- Fibula Fracture
- Ankle Replacement
- Tibia Fracture
- Foot Fracture
- Below Knee Amputation
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Foot Amputation
- Ankle Rehab
- Bunion Recovery
For more information related to any medical equipment check ProRemarks. It is a website that has authentic information.