Dr. Ho’s Back Belt relieves lower back pain by giving compression and traction to the area when the patient is most in pain. Dr. Michael Ho, a back pain specialist, designed this posture brace. The Dr Ho’s back belthelps to relieve back pain by offering clinical-grade traction and decompression. After use, a relaxed back allows you or your patients more flexibility and range of motion.
The Dr Ho’s back beltworks by reducing back pain in a variety of ways, including acute and chronic back pain, herniated discs, leg pain from degenerative discs, spinal stenosis pain, scoliosis-related pain, and discomfort from activities like golf, football, baseball, and tennis, among others.
This back support belt has been clinically tested for essential properties such as the ability to decompress lower back joints and spinal discs, lift and maintain upper body weight off the lower back, improve posture by stabilising the lower back, strengthen the core, and relieve lower back stiffness.
Back ailments and diseases such as herniated discs, spinal stenosis, and scoliosis have all been demonstrated to benefit from the belt. The Dr Ho’s back beltcomes in two belt sizes that accommodate waist measurements ranging from 25 to 55 inches and pant sizes 0 to 16. The best thing is that, if used correctly, Dr. Ho’s Decompression Back Belt may be able to alleviate lower back and muscle pain without requiring surgery!
Dr Ho’s Back Belt Features:
- Posture Support Brace
- Low-Back Pain Relief with Clinical-Grade Decompression
- Aids in the recovery of sports injuries involving the back.
- Use at home or under your clothes invisibly.
- Lower Back Joints are decompressed for long-term relief.
- Aids in the recovery of herniated discs
- Waist sizes 25-55 and pant sizes 0-16 are suitable.
- Improves posture by stabilising the lower back.
- Can Be Worn Under Clothes With Ease
What is it used for?
The belt helps support and stabilise your spine and muscles by holding your midsection together. You will stand higher and straighter with such assistance because it prevents you from slouching. This not only improves your posture, but it also helps to relieve back strain and pain.
Decompress Lower Back Joints & Spinal Discs
- Decompress Lower Back Joints & Spinal Discs: As the Dr Ho’s back belt inflates with air, it stretches and traction’s the lower back. The spinal discs are decompressed with this moderate traction. Pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs can all benefit from decompression therapy. By releasing the pressure, degenerative discs can obtain the water, oxygen, and nutrients they need to recover faster. It allows ruptured and bulging discs to revert to their original position. Relief from shooting leg pains can be achieved by reducing restriction on pinched nerves such as the sciatic nerve.
Dr Ho’s Back Belt
- The Dr Ho’s back belt is more than simply a back support belt. It lifts and keeps upper body weight off the lower back. It expands to a height of 4 inches when inflated (7.5 cm). The belt cradles the hip and lower rib cage, helping to lift your upper body and unload the weight off your lower back, allowing your muscles to rest. The belt relieves pressure on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs as a result. Less pressure equals less discomfort.
Stabilizes the lower back and improves posture
- Stabilizes the lower back and improves posture: The back can become unstable as a result of ageing, ordinary wear and strain, degenerative and ruptured discs. Because the muscles are straining hard to keep the spine together, bending forward can produce significant back pain and muscular spasms. The Dr Ho’s back belt helps avoid this by providing substantial support and stabilization for the lower back. The belt helps support and stabilize your spine and muscles by holding your midsection together. You will stand higher and straighter with such assistance because it prevents you from slouching. This not only improves your posture, but it also helps to relieve back strain and pain.
Wearing the Dr Ho’s back belt
- Wearing the Dr Ho’s back belt will not weaken your back or core, contrary to popular opinion. In fact, it can aid in the strengthening of your back and core muscles. You may obtain the support and pain relief you need with the Decompression Belt to be active and perform the activities you’ve always dreaded. Being active helps to maintain your back and abdominal muscles (together known as your core) strong and healthy.
Stretch and Relax Tight Lower Back Muscles
- Stretch and Relax Tight Lower Back Muscles: When you have an injury or a misalignment in your lower back (e.g., a herniated or bulging disc, spinal stenosis, or scoliosis), the surrounding back muscles may constrict to support and protect the area that is causing you discomfort. These muscle contractions might result in tight muscles and significant muscle tension over time. Muscle strain puts pressure on the spine, aggravating lower back discomfort. The Dr Ho’s back belt softly presses down on the hip and up on the lower rib when inflated, assisting in the stretching of the lower back muscles. Stretching can assist extend muscles and relieve stress on the joints around them.
Lower Back Problems & Stiffness
- Lower Back Problems & Stiffness: Using the Dr Ho’s back belt, many patients have reported experiencing immediate alleviation from their lower back pain. Decompression therapy, alleviating unpleasant pressure, stabilising the lower back, developing core strength, and extending tight muscles have all been used to achieve this.
Consult a doctor to determine whether a nonsurgical spinal decompression belt is appropriate for you. A decompression belt should not be used by anyone who has the following conditions:
- Spinal implants made of metal
- Osteoporosis has progressed to an advanced state.
- Spinal tumour
- Fracture of the spine
- Aortic aneurysm in the abdomen
I have a pacemaker; do you know if it has any magnets?
There are no magnets in the Dr Ho’s back belt. The belt is powered by air and provides lower back support.
Does it help with osteaposis soreness that runs from hip to hip and down the left leg?
Mine will not inflate. I had a hip replacement in June and a back fuse and pins in the next four months so the belt wouldn’t split my back. I never felt anything, therefore I wouldn’t advocate returning it if you can.
For more information related to Medical topics check ProRemarks. A platform that has authentic information.