Wish has a large selection of consumer healthcare products. Hand sanitizer, medical care, baby care, cosmetic care, and travel accessories are just a few of the items we provide. Wish Hand Sanitizer provides the best value to their customers by providing high-quality items at the lowest feasible price. Wish hand sanitizer has a 75 percent alcohol by volume v/v alcohol content. Most germs are killed 99.99 percent of the time*. Stops the spread of germs by killing bacteria on your hands.
Wish Hand Sanitizer Features:
- Wish rinse-free hand sanitizers are alcohol-based, containing 75% ethyl alcohol. In as little as 15 seconds, the Wish Hand Sanitizerdestroys up to 99.99 percent of germs and bacteria without the use of water. Our Wish hand sanitizers also include Vitamin E, which helps to keep your hands moisturised and soft.
- Wish Hand Sanitizerare ideal for use at the office, at home, in the vehicle, at school, or anywhere else where you need to rapidly clean your hands. Effectively cleans your hands while also giving them a pleasant odour.
- Wish Care Sanitizers have been designed by Hannah Linen to be ideal for frequent use. Because there are no harsh chemicals in these hand sanitizers, they are soft on the skin. Our hand sanitizers are free of harmful preservatives and colouring, triclosan, parabens, and phthalates.
- Wish Hand Sanitizerare lightweight and easy to transport. Hand sanitizers are small enough to put in your pocket and are ideal for use in your car, jacket, and other places.
- CONTAINS ETHYL ALCOHOL – Alcohol content is 62% by weight and 70% by volume.
- GENTLE ON HANDS – Vitamin E and moisturizers are infused to keep hands soft.
- GERMS ARE KILLED – Kills up to 99.99 percent of the most prevalent germs without the use of water.
- POCKET SIZE – Fits in any pocket.
- CAN BE USED ANYWHERE — Ideal for use at home, in the workplace, in the car, and on the go.
Where can I get a ghs-compliant safety data sheet for Wish Hand Sanitizer?
Consider the following ingredients: Contains 70% alcohol and vitamin E. Alcohol, vitamin E, and aloe vera are the key constituents in hand sanitizer.
Is this some sort of gel?
Yes, it’s gel, and it contains the WHO-required 70% alcohol level.
For more information related to Medical topics check ProRemarks. A platform that has authentic information.