Benadryl Cream relieves itching on the skin. This topical cream temporarily reduces itching caused by bug bites, sunburn, scrapes, mild skin irritations, burns, and wounds. It contains 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride topical analgesic and 0.1 percent zinc acetate skin protectant. Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac seeping and weeping can be dried with Benadryl Cream, which contains a histamine blocker. It is suitable for children aged two and up.
Benadryl Cream Features:
- Benadryl Lotion is an antihistamine cream that also protects your skin and provides extra itch relief.
- Ingredient Name: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2% Ingredient Purpose: Topical analgesic Ingredient Name: Zinc acetate 0.1% Ingredient Purpose: Skin protectant Inactive Ingredients cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol monostearate 1000, propylene glycol, propylparaben, and purified water
- Relieves pain and itching from insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, minor cuts, scrapes, and poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac rashes. Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac oozing and weeping are dried.
Benadryl Cream Use:
Temporarily alleviates pain and irritation caused by:
- Bites by insects
- Burns of a minor nature
- Minor rashes on the skin
- Minor alterations
- Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac rashes
Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac oozing and weeping are dried.
- Only for external usage.
- Avoid using it on big parts of the body.
- With any other diphenhydramine-containing product, even if it is taken orally
- Consult a physician before using.
- In the case of chicken pox
- In the case of measles
- How to Use This Product
- Avoid making eye contact.
- If you’re not feeling well, stop using it and see a doctor.
- Within 7 days, the condition worsens or does not improve
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or disappear for a few days before reappearing.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- If you accidentally consume something, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right immediately.
Temporarily alleviates pain and irritation caused by: Bites by insects Burns of a minor nature Sunburn Minor rashes on the skin Minor alterations Scrapes Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac rashes Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac oozing and weeping are dried.
Is this FSA-eligible property?
Will the product be used for a medical purpose is the key to FSA eligibility. Benadryl Cream is typically used as an itch reliever. Yes, it should be eligible if that is your need.
Does this help you get rid of insect bites?
The itch and/or irritation produced by an insect bite can be relieved with Benadryl Cream. We’ve used it for everything from mosquito bites to spider bites, rashes, allergic responses to the skin, and more. I hope this information is useful.
For more information related to Medical topics check ProRemarks. A platform that has authentic information.